- D732 This is first attempt to add a AD schema import / load to kolab setup tools. The idea is that when setup-kolab is run with --with-ad it should ask questions about where the AD server is and how to connect to it. Then it should compile a AD schema...
- Fri, Apr 12, 1:07 PM
- D726 AD schema template to add Kolab LDAP schema elements to AD. Can be used with AD ldifde tool or ldapmodify or setup-kolab. It is a template and $AD_SCHEMA_NAMING_CONTEXT should be replaced with AD RootDSE namingSchemaContext attribute value. Some...
- Mar 14 2019, 1:19 PM
- D617 Manage the pool processes such that they die after a limited quantity of time, and pick up messages from the spool asynchronously.
- Jul 31 2018, 11:57 AM
- D577 With this patch I'm trying to introduce a file-type object in logger, which could swallow everything thrown to stderr (and possibly stdout) and redirect to python logger. Python smtplib debug mode prints everything to stderr, but when wallace runs...
- Jun 4 2018, 1:04 PM
- D571 In some cases kolabd fails to cleanly update IMAP mailbox after LDAP changes. That is usual when result_attribute value is in upper case. Mailbox modification seems to follow slightly different code path, by shortcutting to IMAP pykolab function...
- Mar 12 2018, 3:20 PM