- User Since
- Apr 12 2015, 12:47 PM (313 w, 3 d)
The main cause for the issue is the chat element that uses width: 30%, which causes the screen to be split not evenly (sometimes with 0.5px difference). offsetWidth is always rounded up to full pixels. So, when you divide that (0.5px bigger than in reality) width by the number of columns the sum of widthts of the participant boxes will be bigger than the real width of the container.
Tue, Apr 13
Mon, Apr 12
Fri, Apr 9
Thu, Apr 8
Browser tests need to be updated.
Wed, Apr 7
Tue, Apr 6
- Add reverse migration, document more SignupCode properties
I was expecting a single whitelist. We don't really need two, do we?
Fri, Apr 2
Wed, Mar 31
Fri, Mar 26
Thu, Mar 25
- Replace pack() with hex2bin()
- SignupCode refactor
Wed, Mar 24
Tue, Mar 23
- Localization engine for theme files
- Upgrade to laravel-mix v6 (webpack v5) and other js dependencies
- Don't preload English
When executing some tests for Stripe:
Looks good to me. Two things:
- Some tests would be nice.
- In bin/quickstart.php we should probably run the command if the api key is set somewhere. And/or maybe we should check-in some already fetched data into the repository. It will be needed for tests.
Mon, Mar 22
BTW, It would be nice to use COMPANY_NAME (app.company.name) setting here. I.e. you have to modify App\Utils::uiEnv() to include it.
Sun, Mar 21
Fri, Mar 19
Thu, Mar 18
@mollekopf, it looks good. Please, fix phpstan/phpcs issues and we're good to go.
Wed, Mar 17
Mar 15 2021
- Add periodic reminder mail to degraded accounts