Wed, Mar 3
Tue, Mar 2
Also, because it's likely that user will open both Add credit and Setup auto-payment dialogs. It would make sense to fetch the list of payment methods only once. I.e. it could return all methods with some type flag so we could filter it client-side.
Mon, Mar 1
Fri, Feb 26
- Fix disappearing subscribers list
Thu, Feb 25
The documentation pipeline should really get fixed at some point.
Umm, yeah, the docs are somewhat outdated because the build pipeline appears to be broken (T6055)...
Is there a release date for Kolab for Debian Buster?
https://docs.kolab.org/installation-guide/index.html does not mention anything.
Wed, Feb 24
Fixed stripe tests, avoid hardcoding appname in tests (kolab now vs kolab), log error if stripe hook fails
Tue, Feb 23
- Add participants counter
Now with controllertests
Addressed most comments (except the controller test).
Mon, Feb 22
Addressed alecs comments
Sun, Feb 21
Sat, Feb 20
Fri, Feb 19
Thu, Feb 18
- The grey status icons without the slash, do not indicate the muted state properly. Use red background here or icons with expunction element.
- Enabled (muted) sound and video buttons have different size, which is not nice.
- Screen sharing and hand button do not work. Some code still uses .text-danger to get the button state.
- Browser tests need to be modified (.text-danger class)
- Shouldn't the chat button also have the switched-on state when the chat widget is visible? The same as the hand or mute buttons.
- I think there's too many elements in gray scale, the UI looks sad.
- The chat background is too dark, the textarea does not look great with such a background.
- If you join the room as a subscriber, the mute buttons are html-disabled, but have the background set, this looks strange. I don't know maybe the buttons (not icons) should be smaller, or just should not indicate switched-on state when disabled.