- Add commands pulled from hkccp import
- Ensure 0 <= discount <= 100
- Ensure a domain already assigned is not assigned again, and lower-case domain names
- Group Reviewers
- rK534d00000831: Cherry-picked contents from hkccp-import
No particular plan
How about "<id>: <balance> (<email>: <url>)"?
The path will be '/user/<id>'. I think we need \App\Utils::serviceAdminUrl() (as we have serviceUrl() already) or add 2nd argument to serviceUrl().
Should this command be available in production? Maybe not, then move it to app/Console/Development/DomainList.php
We already have tests that expected an exception to be thrown. I think an exception would be better.
3) Tests\Feature\DiscountTest::testDiscountValueLessThanZero Failed asserting that exception of type "Exception" is thrown. 4) Tests\Feature\DiscountTest::testDiscountValueMoreThanHundred Failed asserting that exception of type "Exception" is thrown.
We need a test for this change. I also propose to throw an exception here.
I propose to use an exception here. Would be good to test this too.
This is, for now, for our troubleshooting in the migration/transition though.
What I want here is that the credit_debit_remaining and other such from the current HKCCP quickly refers to something I can click so as to get to the current HKCCP account page.
There's values in the HKCCP that go out of bounds, an exception would either need to be addressed there, as well as in every future interface, or just here.
I'll fix the test though.