Laravel Passport support
Replaces the use of tymon:jwt with laravel:passport.
A password grant client is used create tokens for the webclient in the
same fashion as we used to the tymon:jwt solution.
The same password grant client can be used for other client applications.
- We're not currently purging invalidated/expired tokens. This can be
done via artisan command or scheduled task from php.
Differential Revision: https://git.kolab.org/D2494
- Pass the refresh token
- Custom authentication hook for passport
- Added 2fa to user verification
- Rely on second factor authentication in user model
- Disabled unnecessary passport routes
- Fixed password-reset