Changes for WOAT support
This patch contains various changes required to ultimately provide support for WOAT:
- Ported the kolab container to CentOS 8, with some requried adjustments for the setup scripts.
- DNS lookups now go over pdns
- An haproxy container is avialable to test RC -> harpoxy -> nginx -> kolab (PROXY protocol)
- The NGINX proxy containers were merged into one (not strictly required)
- The "separate roundcube specific imap endpoint patch (D3803) is included because dependencies.
Enable passwordless and woat and multihost (for WOAT)
Run rc imap over nginx for 2fa with proxy protocol support
Enable pgp integration
Resolve woat queries via pdns
CenOS8 Stream based kolab container
Updated mediasoup because of failing builds
On centos8 the utf-8 escape sequences don't work
Add the certificate chain to the kolab container
Use systemctl instead of service
Fixed the ldap hosted domain setup
Updated the pdns container to fc35
Fixed powerdns query
Run dnsmasq on a separate port and enable privileges
dnsmasq won't start without privileges
Fixed mounts for nginx containers
Haproxy for imap with proxy protocol support
Separate roundcube specific imap endpoint
with corresponding authentication endpoint.
Allows us to apply different settings such as never going over
guam. It's also the only place we need the proxy-protocol.
Raise the memory limit for linting even further
Removed unused .dockerenv mount
Merged the proxy containers
Removed certs which we don't seem to be using
Differential Revision: https://git.kolab.org/D3827