- Serve index.html
- Allow very simple user signups and login - username, full name, password (no image upload, no account editing)
- Allow simple document upload/creation
- Provide SocketIO adapter that handles client connections and operations and persists them in MongoDB
- Simple single-page AngularJS UI with three routes:
- / for a list of documents and create/upload buttons
- /login for logins and signups
- /:sessionID for the editor.
- Provide SocketIO adapter to connect/disconnect and exchange operations with the server.
- A way to edit the document title because Wodo doesn't provide a way to do so.
The SocketIO adapters will be adapted from KoType.