Roundcube 1.2.3 + libcalendaring, kolab/calendar, kolab/tasklist (all from git 27.12.2016) using MySQL driver
- Select a tasklist and choose Edit option
- Select "Send notifications" and pres Save
- Message saying "Saving data" appears in a right-down corner of the window and it stays there for very long time (few minutes). It disappears eventually, but whole roundcube is freezed (I can't switch between Tasks/Email/Calendar). I can't even log out. Apparently option "Send notifications" is saved in the database.
No error in the log.
In previous steps I added "Send notifications" option to the tasklist.
I now close whole browser (roundcube was freezed) and login again to roundcube
- Select tasklist from the list and choose Edit
- Unselect "Send notifications" option and Save
- This time "Failed to save data" error is displayed. Change is not saved in database.
Error log shows:
[01-Jan-2017 09:21:26 +0100]: <92fod4fa> DB Error:  Column 'color' cannot be null (SQL Query: UPDATE tasklists
SET name='lista2', color=NULL, showalarms='0' WHERE tasklist_id='5' AND user_id='2') in /pathtoroundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 539 (POST /?_task=tasks&_action=tasklist)