Page MenuHomekolab.org

Webadmin not work after upgrade
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

I've upgraded Kolab (multi domain) with yum and the webadmin not show users. I get the domain list, I can choose domain.

previous version: kolab-webadmin-3.2.12-3.1.el7.kolab_16.noarch
current version: kolab-webadmin-3.2.14-2.1.el7.kolab_16.noarch

The error was also reproduced on another server.
Need you any information to debug?

Thank you,
David

Details

Ticket Type
Task

Related Objects

Mentioned Here
U1 selinux

Event Timeline

dacrhu created this task.Jul 14 2019, 1:15 AM
dacrhu added a comment.EditedJul 14 2019, 10:10 PM

Webadmin log:
[14-Jul-2019 21:58:27 +0200](l7pijj1tobu030onu4m4qm5j86): [ERROR] (api) Command /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch returned error code: 32
[14-Jul-2019 21:58:27 +0200](l7pijj1tobu030onu4m4qm5j86): [ERROR] (api) Command /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch returned error code: 32
[14-Jul-2019 21:58:27 +0200](l7pijj1tobu030onu4m4qm5j86): [ERROR] (api) Command /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch returned error code: 32
[14-Jul-2019 21:58:27 +0200](l7pijj1tobu030onu4m4qm5j86): [ERROR] (api) Command /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch returned error code: 32
[14-Jul-2019 21:58:27 +0200](l7pijj1tobu030onu4m4qm5j86): [ERROR] (api) Command /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch returned error code: 32
[14-Jul-2019 21:58:27 +0200](l7pijj1tobu030onu4m4qm5j86): [ERROR] (api) Command /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch returned error code: 32

Dirsrv log:
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.027792266 +0200] conn=4259 fd=214 slot=214 connection from ::1 to ::1
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.027945950 +0200] conn=4259 op=0 BIND dn="cn=Directory Manager" method=128 version=3
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.028009111 +0200] conn=4259 op=0 RESULT err=0 tag=97 nentries=0 etime=0.0000122385 dn="cn=directory manager"
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.028473417 +0200] conn=4259 op=1 SRCH base="associateddomain=mydomain.xyz,cn=kolab,cn=config" scope=0 filter="(objectClass=*)" attrs="* aci"
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.028630843 +0200] conn=4259 op=1 RESULT err=0 tag=101 nentries=1 etime=0.0000215593
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.029059401 +0200] conn=4259 op=2 SRCH base="cn=config" scope=2 filter="(objectClass=vlvsearch)" attrs="* aci"
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.032720194 +0200] conn=4259 op=2 RESULT err=0 tag=101 nentries=0 etime=0.0003721756
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.032891563 +0200] conn=4259 op=3 SRCH base="ou=People,dc=" scope=2 filter="(objectClass=inetorgperson)" attrs="cn displayName"
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.032919133 +0200] conn=4259 op=3 RESULT err=32 tag=101 nentries=0 etime=0.0000083292
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.033296232 +0200] conn=4259 op=4 UNBIND
[14/Jul/2019:22:08:42.033324819 +0200] conn=4259 op=4 fd=214 closed - U1

getenforce

Disabled

dacrhu closed this task as Resolved.Jul 14 2019, 11:24 PM
dacrhu claimed this task.

I removed from kolab.conf:
domain_base_dn = cn=kolab,cn=config

And working fine.

dacrhu reopened this task as Open.Jul 14 2019, 11:48 PM

Now wrong again :(

machniak added a subscriber: machniak.

I confirm regression in php-kolab-net-ldap3-1.1.0. A workaround would be do downgrade this package or to disable memcache use in webadmin.