- The grey status icons without the slash, do not indicate the muted state properly. Use red background here or icons with expunction element.
- Enabled (muted) sound and video buttons have different size, which is not nice.
- Screen sharing and hand button do not work. Some code still uses .text-danger to get the button state.
- Browser tests need to be modified (.text-danger class)
- Shouldn't the chat button also have the switched-on state when the chat widget is visible? The same as the hand or mute buttons.
- I think there's too many elements in gray scale, the UI looks sad.
- The chat background is too dark, the textarea does not look great with such a background.
- If you join the room as a subscriber, the mute buttons are html-disabled, but have the background set, this looks strange. I don't know maybe the buttons (not icons) should be smaller, or just should not indicate switched-on state when disabled.